Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hi all ^_^

Featured Replies

Hey everyone.  My name is McKay and I'm a gamer. (chorus of dreary and depressed voices: 'Hi McKay')

 

I'm not really sure what to put here.  Umm..  I'm female.  I'm married.  I have a teenage son.   IRL I'm a web developer -- In game I usually play casters/ranged characters.  Strictly PC; Mostly because I suck at console.

 

Game List:

  • Anything Blizzard (D3, WC, SC, WoW)
  • Guild Wars 2
  • Bunch of games I bought on Steam : brkndoll is my steam name
    • Castle Crashers
    • Terraria
    • Alice: Madness Return
    • Elder Scrolls
    • Fallout
    • Bioshock
    • Borderlands
    • Saint's Row
    • Torchlight
    • Many, many more.. Mostly RPGs
  • Dragon Age franchise
  • Mass Effect franchise
  • Minecraft

There are a lot more.  I keep myself pretty busy most of the time and when I get board I just start at the top of my game list on steam and start playing one by one until I'm not bored anymore.

 

Any questions? ^_^

Welcome to the forum McKay.  You'll fit right in with that backlog of games you have. :)   I have been trying to finish all the games I have started lately.  Managed to finish Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite DLC this weekend.  What's your favorite RPG?  I'm a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls games, with my favorite being Morrowind.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.