Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Lets begin !

Featured Replies

Hey guys my name is Pcyden . If you don't get the rephrase you should stop and learn your history . Im 19 Years Old Lol Im Getting There .  Well , I guess im new here but I think you guys have a awesome forum and I decided to sign up . I own a variety of systems but im in a certain predicament where I can say I don't have one atm . I mostly play Adventure , FPS  , And Story Line Games . Just Beat Watch Dogs Right Before My Xbox Laser died inside of it so it was a lost cause from there . Im Looking forward to getting Wolfenstein soon since ima big fan but I guess ill wait . If there is anything I should know like rules , guidelines etc . Let me know ! But , thanks for letting me sign up ! Wanna get to know me we can chat . Adios !

-Pcyden

Welcome to the group. About the only real rule we have is respect. All other rules kinda just stem off of that, but if you show due respect to everyone, you'll be golden.

Welcome Pcyden! What LGWyant said pretty much sums up the rules and aside from that, just have fun!  :yahoo:

Welcome to the forum! Hope you get a chance to grab Wolfenstein. That was a fantastic game. As everyone said, not many rules but you can read through http://www.gamercide.org/forum/forum/3-important-information/ some of the stickies for a little more info on the forum and how it operates.

Hope you like it around here!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.