Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Firefox v29.0.1 - Status bar, where are you!?

Featured Replies

if you've updated to the latest Firefox you may have noticed that the status bar (at bottom) is completely missing. I like having it (social media apps etc) and I went on a search to see if I could add it in, or restore it. I found this -- https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/status-4-evar/

 

Now it is back and I am happy. Status restored. =)

Told you it would be an add on.  I don't know why software companies always push out updates that take things away without any real cause.  It's like they change things just for the sake of change without even trying to see what their users would like.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.