May 7, 201412 yr comment_83774 So I saw the extended trailer for this during the season premiere of the new 24 on Monday. It actually looks pretty interesting and something I think I would watch. From what I can gather it resembles the idea of Smallville, except for Batman. Anyone else see the trailer or know about this? I can look around and try to embed it later when I'm not so busy. Hope you've all been awesome lately. Report
May 18, 201412 yr comment_83829 I haven't see. Anything about it. This suppose to be like a younger Batman? I liked Smallville back in the day. That show seemed to go on forever. Though I lost track if it. Report
September 23, 201412 yr comment_85111 Did anyone catch it last night. I give it an ahhh at best. Had some flashes but then some huh's Report
September 23, 201412 yr Author comment_85115 I watched it. I imagine it's either going to fail.... HARD.... or at least take a few episodes to even get remotely interesting. Seems at best it's going to be a generic cop drama about Gordon. *shrugs* Report
September 24, 201412 yr comment_85121 That's what I thought. Another cop show. They are goin to need a quick time jump of 20 years Report
September 24, 201412 yr Author comment_85123 That's what I thought. Another cop show. They are goin to need a quick time jump of 20 years Yeah, I mean at least Smallville or whatever actually was based on Superman growing up, and eventually kinda learning about his powers and whatevs. This is just a buddycop show so far and I don't really see how they're going to change that at all and make it even remotely batman centric Report
September 25, 201412 yr comment_85132 I'm all for a Gordan and Bullock cop show, I just hope they don't hammer it on to hard HEY GUYS BATMAN WILL BE HERE EVENTUALLY. Like, is 14 year old catwoman really necassry? Report
September 26, 201412 yr comment_85134 Eventually. Lol. If it stays in sync he will be here by season 22. I can see the fans watching like myself saying we know everyone's back story and new viewers saying where's batman. Report
September 26, 201412 yr Author comment_85137 I'm all for a Gordan and Bullock cop show, I just hope they don't hammer it on to hard HEY GUYS BATMAN WILL BE HERE EVENTUALLY. Like, is 14 year old catwoman really necassry? Necessary "teen angst" crap like on most TV shows? lol Who knows. The whole thing is a littttttle silly. Plus Catwoman watches the death of Wayne's parents? Yeeeaaahhhhh.... about that. Report
October 7, 201412 yr comment_85218 After 3 shows I must say this is starting to be the longest hour of my life. My kid loves it so it's daddy daughter hour. Oswalds by far the best part of the show. But really last night. The former lesbian lovers. Come on. The priest having the same last name as Harley Quinn Wowwww Report
October 7, 201412 yr Author comment_85219 After 3 shows I must say this is starting to be the longest hour of my life. My kid loves it so it's daddy daughter hour. Oswalds by far the best part of the show. But really last night. The former lesbian lovers. Come on. The priest having the same last name as Harley Quinn Wowwww Yeah, I REALLLLY hope and want the show to take off but it's so drawn out and not very interesting so far. You hit the nail on the head Irish about last night. Report
October 28, 201411 yr comment_85459 Dear Fox. Please watch Arrow & Flash, get some ideas from them. With a name like Gotham we expect Batman. Please fast forward to Zero Year or Year One. Thank you Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85499 I've been following your guys posts, but I still don't really get what this show is about. Is it even worth watching an episode? Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85504 It's set when Bruce Wayne is 10. It's more so the adventures of Gotham before Batman. The crime family's fighting and James Gordon when he first came to town. Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85507 Oh yeah a teenage penguin and a neurotic peeping tom catwoman Penguin makes the show Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85524 This show is shit. There's not a single redeeming thing I can say about it. A show about Gotham should NOT be about anyone but Batman and changing character origins is okay if you know how to do it right. If you want to watch a set of good comic based shows (And can deal with the CW drama, i.e. soap opera love story stuff), then watch Arrow and The Flash. If you want to watch a good comic show that doesn't have the CW drama....Watch Constantine. Let this show die off, please! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.