Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)

Featured Replies

The city needs heroes. Darkness has settled over New York City as Shredder and his evil Foot Clan have an iron grip on everything from the police to the politicians. The future is grim until four unlikely outcast brothers rise from the sewers and discover their destiny as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The Turtles must work with fearless reporter April and her wise-cracking cameraman Vern Fenwick to save the city and unravel Shredder's diabolical plan.


  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Possible slight spoilers ahead  - you have been warned.

 

I'm going ahead and resurrect this thread. I heard the Michael Bay bullshit, saw the trailers and even watched the extended trailers as it got closer to theatrical release. 

 

I have all the TMNT movies and the first live action is by far my favorite. 

 

With that being said...I watched the new one for the first time tonight. I can definitely see how it is catering to a younger crowd but with a few exceptions I thought it was ok. It kept my interest the whole time, though in my line of work you can tell which shots are the Michael Bay shots and Shredder acts like a damn Transformer...

 

Anyone else have thoughts if they waited and have seen it recently?

I just watched it today and it wasn't horrible. I can watch it again with my son. Thanks ... Spoon :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.