Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Praise The Sun! Dark Souls II released today!

Featured Replies

Sorry guys every website that has anything to do with gaming got blocked at work now. They are cracking down so I was unable to update my posts like I wanted to. I always forget to get on when at home.

 

Anyways, this game is AWESOME! I am still loving it. I could ramble on and on. Dark Souls 1 was awesome but I think this game is better in almost every way so far. You gotta try it Dat!! I think Dark Souls 1 was harder or less accessible than this game.

That was cool! Undead Burg! That is how it was for me at first but then I got better. Soon you will be tearing through those guys! When they just sit behind the shield like that there is a move for guard break. Left stick forward + RB(360) at the same time. Your guy will step forward and knock the shield away then you go to town. It would be R1 on PS3.

 

Was that on PC? I really feel this game is meant to be played with a gamepad or plays better on a gamepad. I would not enjoy it near as much on a keyboard. The first game is great but I really like this second one better. When you get the chance you should give it a try. I see why you would grab the first one though cause of the price to make sure you like it.

It is on PC, but I'm using an Xbox controller. This one is a pain with keyboard and mouse. Besides, some games are just so much better with a controller.

I have a lot on my plate. So if I do end up liking this I'll probably still wait until 2 goes on sale.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Beat the game over the weekend and moved onto NG+.  Already moving onto Huntsman's Copse so I'm progressing pretty quickly now that I know what's out there.  Seems I get invaded a HELL of a lot more now though!

 

And ugh.... The Bell Tower.... I friggin' hate that place. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.