March 2, 201412 yr comment_83151 Has anyone else picked this up. Im not liking it as much as i hoped. All i think about when i see the main guy is the bug eyed Monty Python.actor. Thank god i got this for free Report
March 2, 201412 yr comment_83152 I picked it up for PC, but I haven't really played it yet. I had some graphical issues to work through, but I got them sorted out now. Going to give it a go today. Report
March 2, 201412 yr Author comment_83163 I dont know if it Last of Us and Black Flag were so good and im let down because this falls short. Im not a fan of the graphics and find some of the required actions to do things pointless Report
March 2, 201412 yr comment_83164 It's been pretty poorly reviewed all the way around. I'm hoping I will enjoy it, but if not, oh well. Report
March 4, 201412 yr comment_83172 I dig it a lot. It is not without its flaws, but it's not nearly as bad as everyone is making it out to be. Report
March 4, 201412 yr comment_83175 I agree with you Spawn. It's not the best and the story is so so, but I've put a lot of time in it. It is pretty fun. I've been turned around more than once in the city, and I've got the looping guard speech bug. Otherwise it's full of content and thieving is fun. Report
March 4, 201412 yr Author comment_83176 I finall made it to chapter 2 & its getting slightly better. I still get lost like nobody and cant fight for shi& Report
March 4, 201412 yr comment_83179 Getting lost is my main gripe. And Irish, you're not supposed to fight...Stick to the shadows my friend. If there is no shadow, make one. lol Report
March 5, 201412 yr comment_83180 Yep. Fighting, at least fighting fair isn't what it's about. I try to be as stealthy as possible or run, but I do occasionally have to kill. Particularly when a group of them start repeating the same story and not even finishing it before the next one starts. Violent arrows through the neck throat and eyes for those. Report
March 6, 201412 yr comment_83200 We Gamefly'd it for the Xbox One and neither of us cared for it. Plus the voice acting was horrible. It almost reminded me of when developers first discovered that you could put voice acting in games. Thief went back the day after it arrived, lol. Report
March 10, 201412 yr Author comment_83224 Had to trade it in. Picked up bioshock 2 and god of war 3..... Report
March 11, 201412 yr comment_83225 I have about 23 hours in and two chapters left to go. It has it's quirks, but overall I enjoyed it. For the amount of content, it's a pretty good game for the price. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.