Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Name some bands!

Featured Replies

I'd have to say my favorite band right now is 30 Seconds to Mars.  I listen to a lot of different music, but most of what I look for is music with high energy for exercise and running.  Most bands I find will have a song or two I really like, then I'll not like most of the rest, but 30STM is one of the few that I like almost all of their songs.  A lot of the music I tend to get otherwise is from soundtracks to games or movies.

 

But, since you're asking for bands specifically, Daft Punk (electronic), Ensiferum (viking metal!), Blind Guardian, Dragonforce, Disturbed, Linkin Park (their older albums and not the newer stuff), some of Garbage and Paramore, some My Chemical Romance, Muse, Coheed & Cambria, Prototype, Tool, Tenacious D, and I recently found some kind of electronic/hip hop bands I like called Sizemen and In Theory (they're on Youtube).  I also like some classical music.  Like Vivaldi's Four Seasons - Winter on the violin, or better yet, a metal version of Moonlight Sonata.

System of A Down, Sublime, She wants revenge, Chromeo, Audioslave, Gorillaz, Incubus, Korn, Portishead, Social Distortion 

In no particular order....

30 Seconds to Mars, Green Day, Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Linkin Park, Adelitas Way, My Chemical Romance, Shinedown, Volbeat, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Fall Out Boy, Papa Roach, Halestorm, Pop Evil, Five Finger Death Punch, Sick Puppies, Foo Fighters

I could keep going... lol

Young the Giant, The National, Foals, The Menzingers, The Gaslight Anthem, Arcade Fire, Queens of the Stone Age, Against Me!, Pixies...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.