Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

God Dammit me!!

Featured Replies

.. well it's not that bad.

I've been easing up on the internet lately since I really should be more productive in my life, but after my birthday-anniversary-Canada Day experience my memory of those 3 weeks is cloudy at best and I'm pretty sure my liver and kidneys aren't too happy with all the overtime they've had to do. So what do I do once I start feeling better .. we completely tear apart and rearrange all the furniture in our apartment of course. I started this on Tuesday and am only have done. Tam and I are planning on adopting two kittins at the begining of August and I wanted to make our place more cat friendly (and safer for them) by opening more window for them to look out, moving shelves so there isn't a large gap for them to get stuck behind .. ect ect. I also wanted to use it as an excuse to disconnect all my home theater speakers/cables and clean up that rats nest. Plus I'm also heading to Radio Shack today to get a Pre-Amp so I can finally hook up my record player ... I looooooovvvvveee vinyl!! Tam is super pissed I did this and I'm totally in the dog house because of it .. I beleive the conversation went something like this ..

ME-"I'm rearranging the furniture today."

HER-"No your not. I like it this way, leave it alone."

ME-"No. I'm doing it and you'll just have to deal with it."

HER-" ... .( trust me guys, whatever you're thinking is not as bad as what she said) .. . "

So the place is a huge mess still, but I think I can get it cleaned up today .. however .. and this is the real kick in the pants .. Gamefly sent God of War 3 to me yesterday and I can't even play it!! Oh man I've been waiting to play this game since the demo!!! .. and this weekend we have to help some friends move .. I can't F'in believe it! ..

Oh well serves me right. ))shurgs((

Hooray for re-arranging! :)

Coy and I recently did some major cleaning and moving stuff around too since we bought another bookcase. It took me two days to move stuff around. LoL

Hope you enjoy God of War! I haven't played it yet. I've been busy playing the original Metal Gear Solid that I just downloaded from the PSN. *thumbs up*

  • Author

I love rearranging .. Tam hates it, so I'm stuck doing it myself. The book shelves are the hardest thing since she's a heavy reader (3-5 paper backs a week) and we a lot of toys and things like that too. I'm pretty happy with my new layout.

I actually found my original copy of MGS 1 for the PS1 .. I might play it but it would be cool to down load it and play it on the PSP. Plus I'm stoked to finally getting my record player set up again. I haven't used it since I lived in Calgary 8 years ago.

Yeah, I have my original copy, but I didn't mind spending a little bit of loot to load it up on the PSP and be able to take it with me whenever I want to. :) I forgot how awesome the game was.

Now, if they would just re-release MGS2 I'd be all set!

And I know how it is with the bookshelves. Coy is a heavy reader too and buys books frequently. It's such a pain sometimes with how many books we have. LoL

  • Author

Oh man!!! Uncharted 2 just showed up from Gamefly!! .. god I've never wanted to turn my PS3 on as much as I do right now .. oooo I picked the worst time to do this!

Oh man!!! Uncharted 2 just showed up from Gamefly!! .. god I've never wanted to turn my PS3 on as much as I do right now .. oooo I picked the worst time to do this!

I'm with Tam on this one. I'm not into rearranging furniture either. Redecorating, yes...rearranging, no. When I first move in somewhere, most rooms look like the furniture was meant to be a certain way, and it bugs me when people try to change that. It's hard to explain, but the room just looks wrong to me. My house's family room is pretty much locked into place by the surround sound setup and the way I have the speakers mounted on the walls though, so if my b/f gets any funny ideas, he's in for a world of hurt.

Oh man!!! Uncharted 2 just showed up from Gamefly!! .. god I've never wanted to turn my PS3 on as much as I do right now .. oooo I picked the worst time to do this!

I love rearranging my furniture in my bedroom. :D Also, you should add me on PSN, we can play some Uncharted 2 multiplayer if you want. My tag is Mandy2610

  • Author

Okay Mandy .. I'll look for you tomorrow .. Tam is into redecorating sort of .. but she's pretty lazy when it comes to doing things around the house. That's fine with me since she works anywhere from 9-12 hours a day plus 2 hr commute on the train. We also don't really want to spend money on redecorating this place since it's just a rental. Plus we have no desire to buy anything new. I was getting bored with the old way we had it but we're also adopting to kittens early in August and I wanted to open up a couple more windows for them and make our place more "kitty" friendly (no pun intended). I just finished everything today and believe me .. she's still pissed but in a couple weeks she'll be fine. .. or days hopefully.

  • 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.