Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I come in peace! (you go in pieces)

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

 

I am Ravendark

 

Some may know me from twitch.tv as i lurk in the chat of many channels.

 

I come out of my lurking shell at this time, though slowly, for a purpose.  I sold my Xbox 360 some time ago and now play exclusively on PC, however, almost none of my old friends play on PC, so I come to make new friends, I do hope you will help me with that.

 

 

Feel free to add me on the following services

 

Battle.net - ravendark:1921

Steam - skeeler1128

Origin - RavendarkTV

 

Battle.net is mostly Diablo III, which I am bad at, but really like to play, and Hearthstone, which I am still trying to wrap my head around.

 

Steam ranges from Borderlands to Alice: Madness Returns (which I still need to finish), to F.E.A.R. and many others.

 

Origin was installed to play Titanfall, and that will be my main focus once it drops.

 

No plug for my twitch.tv at this time as I need to work out a schedule and such.

 

In any case, I hope you will add me on one, or all, of the above listed services (please make a note in the friend request that you are from this forum, or it may get ignored) or in twitch chat or in teamspeak.

 

(bonus points to whomever gets the topic reference)

Edited by RavendDarkTV

  • Author

Welcome to Gamercide! I added you to Steam and Origin. I don't frequent Battle.net anymore.  I'm really looking forward to Titanfall, and hoping for some new maps, so we certainly will have to play some games when it drops.

Thank you sir,

 

I think I may have played a round or two with you in Fo0z 's stream on one of the beta days.  Didn't get in as much as I would have liked during the beta, but you bet your ass I will be playing like it's my religion once it drops retail.

  • Author

Welcome to GC! Added you on Steam. PK and I love Diablo III! Can't wait for the expansion!

 

 

Faperture is lying to you. I do not like D3 anymore. lol

 

Welcome to the forums, Raven. When I get back on Steam tonight, I'll add you.

Lol, I have D3 installed waiting for the expansion before I play again, I'm looking forward to grinding a bit, it's my break from Borderlands 2 grinding, as one of my friends put it, (oh yeah, I'm tired of all this heroin, gonna go back to meth for a bit)

 

And thank you, all of you, for the welcome so far.

Welcome Raven, I think I've seen you around in Chat. I will add you later tonight on Steam and Origin. Titanfall should be fun.

 

FYI- be careful being "buddies" with GG, his interpretation of "buddies" is...well...you know... 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.