February 20, 201412 yr comment_82973 My God, could they have made "home" and just the overall setup anymore friggin' confusing?! I don't think I'll ever REALLY get the hang of it and feel comfortable! And HOME really? They couldn't think of something original??? Report
February 21, 201412 yr comment_82974 It's Microsoft. Have they done anything right design wise in a while? I don't have an Xbox One but I can imagine. Report
February 21, 201412 yr comment_82976 Speaking of design, the Xbox One is probably the ugliest console ever made. Just behind ColecoVision. Report
February 21, 201412 yr comment_82980 I turned the Xbox One on once, navigated the dash, puked and turned it off. Report
February 21, 201412 yr comment_82996 We've had the thing since launch and it's still confusing. I am more pissed about this wireless controller issue. Have fun with that Rose when it starts!! Report
February 22, 201412 yr comment_83012 I really fear for the future of Xbox. As much as I hate Microsoft, I don't want the Xbox to go away. Competition is a good thing. Report
February 24, 201412 yr comment_83059 I thought they fixed that, Siren.Nope. Microsoft had that thing going where if you sent your console back, they would send a new one which was suppose to fix the controller problem, because they believe it is a console issue. However if you hardwire the damn thing, it works fine which tells me it is not a console issue and more or less a controller issue. We have been through a few wireless controllers now and several new batteries thinking it was that. The only way that we don't have a problem is too hard wire it like I said with a cord that of course only Microsoft makes, because there isn't a lot of third party items out there yet. (What is the point of having a wireless controller if you have to hard wire it?) Jason did find a device on amazon that you plug into your Xbox One and it has several different endings that allow you to use different controllers like a Playstation controller. It's $60 and we are seriously thinking about getting it. The controller issue is also random at times. You can play for awhile without an issue, however let's say you stop and pick it back up later in the day it is beyond horrible. I don't know....I think we should have waited to buy it, but what the man of the house wants he gets, lol. Report
February 24, 201412 yr comment_83063 Did you guys do the exchange? It very well could be the wireless receiver/transmitter in the console causing the problems. Sucks you're having trouble with it. Report
February 24, 201412 yr comment_83067 This is why I would not buy either console on launch or even this year. I hope the problems you guys are having get better. Report
October 10, 201412 yr Author comment_85247 What was the controller issue? I did have to exchange my controller for a new one, but in the end I don't think the controller was the problem. Because the new one did the same thing in one certain game. Other than that 'knock on wood,' I haven't had any problems. I switch back and forth between 360 and the One. Report
October 28, 201411 yr comment_85415 If I remember right, it was a disconnecting issue. I thought it was due to something wrong with the controller, but I'd have to look it up, can't really remember. Report
October 29, 201411 yr comment_85471 Oh dear god...don't get me started on the controller issue. We bought the day one Xbox One and it kept disconnecting from the console. We ended up buying two more wireless controllers and they both still do it with the more recent one being bought a few months ago. Jason broadcasts on Twitch through the Xbox One and he gets viewers and he ends up losing them because of the disconnection....it's that bad. I am a huge Microsoft and Xbox fan, but this thing is junk....plain and friggin simple. I have never been so disappointed with a Microsoft console before. Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85512 No I have not. It is http://www.twitch.tv/pine61. He just bought a sweet custom gaming PC so I think he'll start broadcasting over that too some time down the road, but for now it's just through the Xbox One. Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85516 Thanks, I'm going to steal this and post it in the Stream forum Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85527 Probably gonna snag an Xbox One this holiday season. I've had my eye on The Master Chief Collection and watching the Halo 2 cinematic trailer they released yesterday solidified my decision. I'll probably grab the Assassin's Creed Bundle. For $350 and ti comes with AC4 and Unity. Speaking of, does anyone know if season passes transfer from 360 to One? Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85528 I just saw this Master Chief collection today and saw the new cinematics. That is tempting. Report
November 4, 201411 yr comment_85611 Thanks Dat I've had the Master Chief collection reserved for so long. My fingers are itching for next week so I can go pick it up! The cinematic trailer for Halo 2 looked absolutely amazing. @spawn...Yeah if you bought a season pass on the Xbox 360 it carries over. However if you buy a season pass on the Xbox One, it won't work on the 360. Report
November 4, 201411 yr comment_85614 Sweet. Glad they did season passes right. Probably grab the Ass Creed Bundle from Wal-Mart. Get an additional game with the bundle for an additional $30. Pretty great deal honestly. Sunset Overdrive, Ass Creed IV, Ass Creed Unity, and Master Chief Collection are really the only things I want on it right now. Report
November 6, 201411 yr comment_85636 I don't like the new look of Miranda Keyes.In the 2004 game and to an extend Halo 3, she looked rather young. The trailer IMO puts her in her late 40s-early 50s and the voice doesn't fit. /rant. I'd like to get the collection as well but I have a hard time justifying a "next gen" console purchase for this series alone. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.