February 19, 201412 yr comment_82947 Took my boys 4,7,15 to the movie and they all liked it, they are still quoting it several days later. The movie is funny and the Batman character and star wars scenes were my favorite, good story as well. Would recommend this film for any kids. Report
February 19, 201412 yr comment_82952 Movie is great and the game is quite good, as PK said. If you want something hilarious and getting a great looking sequel, 21 Jump Street and the upcoming 22 Jump Street, was done by the same guys that did this one. Pretty crazy. Not for kids though. lol Report
February 20, 201412 yr comment_82953 Yea I thought it was okay. I took the family to see it, they liked it more than I did. I think Frozen was better. Report
February 20, 201412 yr comment_82956 Having grown up with LEGO sets (yes Mr. Spawn I learned to say it right this time), I thought the movie was great. Tons of great references to other films and stuff as well. Parts of it were surprisingly poignant. Report
March 16, 201412 yr comment_83345 Took morgan to see this last night. She deff loved it. I myself fell asleep.....good nap for $5....lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.