February 12, 201412 yr comment_82782 Look, I've been away a while. You missed me. I get it. Let me make it up to YOU (yes you!) by giving away both FEAR 1 and FEAR 2 for Xbox 360. I got these in the bargin bid at Gamestop, thinking I would play them. I did not. My apathy is your gain. I want to give them to someone who is into first person shooters that feature scary little girls. All you have to do is post a picture of yourself wth a jar of peanut butter on your head. That's right. Put the jar on your head, take a pic, and put it here. I will randomly choose a winner and send them both retail games. Nothing creative about this contest and that's what I'm into! Contest ends Feb. 20. USA only please. Report
February 13, 201412 yr comment_82806 What if I don't have any peanut butter? (I know, what's wrong with me, right? lol) Report
February 14, 201412 yr Author comment_82839 Nothing stopping you from photoshopping Skylark.. I'm flexable. And yes the above post COUNTS! Report
February 16, 201412 yr comment_82888 Why is there a wire going into the peanut butter? What kind of sorcerous techno-peanut butter do you have on your head!? Report
February 16, 201412 yr comment_82891 I just don't have enough teenage girl in me to take selfies. Evil science JIF. Report
February 18, 201412 yr Author comment_82909 Clearly JIF is the butter of choice. Please continue, all! You've got a few days left. Report
February 19, 201412 yr comment_82940 I actually prefer Skippy, but JIF seemed like the better choice for photoshopping. Report
February 19, 201412 yr Author comment_82951 Clearly this is one of the most successful contents in Gamercide history!! Only a few hours left! Put the jar on your head, people! Report
February 21, 201412 yr comment_82981 Don't include me in this, I just wanted to photoshop something. I already own both games. Report
February 22, 201412 yr Author comment_83032 Dat, guess what! I put your name into a random name generator and your name came up. You are the winner! Send me your address in PM and it's yours. ^_____^ Report
February 23, 201412 yr comment_83034 Awesome! Congratulations to Dat, and a big thanks to Banstyle and Peanut Butter! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.