Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New Vita Model - BL2 bundle

Featured Replies

I love my Vita and today's announcement gave me a boner because I'm a huge Borderlands fan and it comes included with the new handheld. I can't justify buying another Vita but perhaps because my son takes it with him on his weekends with his mom, it's may be good enough reason to have a spare one. lol..... Plus the new model is thinner, lighter and has a longer battery life. Sounds good to me :D

 

More details here:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/10/new-ps-vita-model-confirmed-for-us-included-in-borderlands-2-bundle/

Hopefully they improved the wifi. It's terrible right now. I think I'd be more tempted if it was an actual Borderlands themed one instead of just a new model. I like my white Ass Creed version.

I don't mind the wifi so much, but I'd hate to lose my sexy OLED screen. 

 

Plus I love my Vita with my PS4.  Definitely awesome.

Same the OLED screen is infinitely better. Vita is pretty cool. Like mine quite a bit but for games I love my 3DS more.

 

I would be more excited about Borderlands 2 coming to vita if I did not get such bad hand cramps from playing Killzone on it. I even have an extra attachment with triggers and the whole works but its still an issue. It is definitely not made for FPS but Persona 4 makes it all worth it with pain free gaming :)

  • 2 months later...

Dropped on one of these at launch. To me, the screen is barely noticeable once you correct the default brightness. The smaller size, better battery, and overall better feel outweigh the slight degradation in my mind. I haven't picked up my original since I got this one. Also, BORDERLANDS 2 IS gd AMAZING!!! I have noticed a very slight slowdown when there are a ton of particles on the screen (During boss battles is really the only time I've seen it.) and a few less enemies than the PS3 version, but overall it is the console version of BL2 in my pocket all the time. Once there are some PS4 games that I care about, I'm sure this thing will be even better. Now to find a good price on Tearaway and a physical copy of Blackgate.

Between this and Hearthstone, I am extremely happy to say we are living in a true gaming nirvana. Well, once Wolfenstein drops in a couple weeks as well. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.