Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I make pretty art!

Featured Replies

Been busy. Back now!

 

I wanted to throw a thread up about my skillz as an artist. I work for free and for money. I'd prefer to get paid but I understand financial situations are different each person. So for you lovely folks here at Gamercide I am open for commissions! 

 

The information can be found on my personal website

 

I also have a webcomic series running, you are a comic type. The Prophet Of New Haven updates every Monday at midnight. (also please note if it gives you the malware warning. Thats a false positive. The host site is being derpy.)

 

I look forward to working for you!

  • Author

Nice stuff, I was going to say you should do more comics, I get a comic feel from your art work. You should make a comic about PK and GG and we drive around in a truck listening to 90's alternative musice and fight the government with weed and beer.

I dont even know. But that sounds amazing.

And then you throw out GG's Tagline, "My throats wet!"

Then everyone cheers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.