Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Internet People

Featured Replies

Thank you gamercide members and especially PK for helping me learn internet and computers.  I thank him especially for teaching me to download more RAM.  It is sooooo cool, you just click one adorable button! I didn't understand the difference between first person and third person shooter.  Now I know Little Big Planet is a first person shooter.  I also learned to pause your game, just press Alt and F4!! Awessommeee.  Pk also taught me that a nickname for my video cards is rusty trombone! How funny of a nickname! Anyway thanks for everyone being so nice!!! <3 :yahoo:  :flirty: Awwwww cute!!!!!!!

Awww....i thought i was the only one PK had to smack his head and go jesus christ for. Im not alone

808.jpg

 

For some reason I thought of GG??

1357324132.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.