Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

FORZA & My Car

Featured Replies

Hey guys ! Haven't been on here for a while and for good reasons . Still hope that i am in good gracious haha . . . I know you guys are big on shooters & RPG games etc . I'm not too much of a fan anymore , Phase really died down for me you know . I'm in to Forza alot now . Big on racing , drag racing , drifting and all that adrenaline pumping on the track . LOL But I recently bought my first car . My Dream Car ! The Dodge Challenger Srt-8 . The Corvette is my best friends . . . Were big on Dodge but ima American Muscle kind of guy . Let me know what you guys think !

 

zuqjxd.jpg

 

2qkpfgh.jpg

 

2jfiqsp.jpg

 

foq06w.jpg

 

t7k03k.jpg

 

wqxyz4.jpg

  • Author

Looks like a killer car.

You should hear it . Might scare you haha

  • Author

I like it, I used to be into to cars years ago. Now I just drive a jeep and accept I'll never have a cool car.

What was your preference ? & what happened man ?

  • Author

Very nice car! What's the horsepower in those? About 480 or something like that?

So close Dat , 470 hp . I wanna tune it up though get it running at 800hp

That would be a beast. Don't know a whole lot about them, but I imagine they are new and popular enough to find a good selection of parts.  What kinds of modifications does it take to get 800hp out of them?

 

You're probably around 400hp to the wheels now, and that would be pushing closer to 700.  Which is crazy, considering it's already a 13 second car.  That's 2 tons of metal moving, 100mph+.  Better take care of her, I bet she cost a pretty penny.  Looks fantastic though.

I spend too much to keep a nice pc that I couldn't afford a nice car. lol

I can wish. That looks awesome man. Bet that is fun to drive.

  • Author

That would be a beast. Don't know a whole lot about them, but I imagine they are new and popular enough to find a good selection of parts.  What kinds of modifications does it take to get 800hp out of them?

 

You're probably around 400hp to the wheels now, and that would be pushing closer to 700.  Which is crazy, considering it's already a 13 second car.  That's 2 tons of metal moving, 100mph+.  Better take care of her, I bet she cost a pretty penny.  Looks fantastic though.

Tune up , Suspension & Transmission . It has a V8 so im fine but i can still make some adjustments . Prolly 1 to 2 grand but it's worth it . And its snowing atm been riding with caution back and forth to school

  • Author

I spend too much to keep a nice pc that I couldn't afford a nice car. lol

I can wish. That looks awesome man. Bet that is fun to drive.

Remember when I was so amped on buying a PC ? lol . . . So glad i didn't man . 

  • 11 months later...

I hate to be "that guy" and bump this old thread, but I'm really curious; did you ever reach your goal of 800hp? I imagine that would take significantly more than 2 grand, even though you're working with that much power.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.