Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Should I Buy It?

Featured Replies

Jason's birthday is coming up in March and I've been thinking about getting him one.  We have the Xbox One and with there not being a lot of games out right now, it has gotten a bit tiresome to play..well at least until Titanfall and a few others come out anyway.

 

So what is the game list like for the PS4?  If I buy it, will he be in the same boat with the Xbox One with only a small amount of games available?  With the PS3, it was mainly only used for a blu-ray player and that is another reason why I am questioning if I want to get it.

I honestly bought the Xbox One just for forza Siren . Car fanatic :D . But he should be alright with those exclusives that are out and coming out .

Game lists for BOTH systems at the moment are severely lacking.

 

That being said:

 

PS4 is the definitive system for "games".  Flat out, at the moment, they run and look better.  This isn't really debateable for multiplatform releases (and I admit Ryse looks sexy)

 

 

Killzone which is the only exclusive I have right now.  Looks amazing honestly.  Exceptional graphics. 

 

I do like the PS+ though, and the fact you get free games every month. 

 

Not sure what else to say at the moment on the matter, but there isn't much out for either system right now.  I play BF4, COD Ghosts and ACIV most at the moment. 

 

Also having a PSVita is fantastic as well with remote play.  Very impressed.

Id wait on it Si. Like panda said only one only PS game so hes missing nothing. Also its a sure bet one will just be a paperweight. If anything wait a year then see

Yup, it's the curse of adopting a new console.  Although I can't say nothing good is coming out.  I believe Thief is coming out this month for the new systems and I'm pretty excited about that, plus Outlast is free this month.

 

Now if they can just get their shit together and finally release War Thunder for us North American folks I'd be a happy panda.

  • Author

Thanks for the input.  I think I'll skip it.  He's been searching on the internet for reasons to get the PS4 and he hasn't really found one due to the lack of games that are out at the moment.

Thanks for the input.  I think I'll skip it.  He's been searching on the internet for reasons to get the PS4 and he hasn't really found one due to the lack of games that are out at the moment.

I am skipping on both new consoles for now until more games get released. No reason to buy either one just yet. Later this year perhaps or early 2015. My current consoles are running strong and they will be supported for a little bit longer.

I have the PS4 and Xbox One. I've used the Xbox One one time (guess that's why they call it the one) I honestly hate the interface on it. I like the PS4 and PS+ is awesome, but you're right, there just aren't enough games right now. Wait a few months.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.