Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Playstation Store Sale! 14 for 14'

Featured Replies

This is one amazing sale especially if your a PS+ member. Playstation doing it right. They want all digital on consoles they have to have more sales like this.

 

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/home/games?smcid=ps:show-now:games:ps-playstation-store

 

Yesterday the sale went live. Along with the sale PS+ members get Bioshock Infinite for free as part of the instant game collection for January.

 

Sale ends on Monday Jan, 20th from what I can tell so you better do it this week if your going to.

 

Here are just some of the games in the sale that I am thinking of picking up:

  1. Deus Ex Directors Cut - $13.49
  2. Puppeteer - $7.00 (fairly new and normally $39.99)
  3. Tales of Xillia - $10.00 (normally $39.99)
  4. Crysis 3 - $5.00
  5. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - $.3.75
  6. Killzone Mercenary (PS Vita) - $9.00 (best deal, normally $39.99)

Go buy Lone Survivor and Thomas Was Alone. Support those devs and get 2 amazing games. Even if, like me, you own them on PC already. If you're PSN+ they'll set you back $5.25 and $2.50 respectively. Just do it. Trust ol' Spawn.

  • Author

Go buy Lone Survivor and Thomas Was Alone. Support those devs and get 2 amazing games. Even if, like me, you own them on PC already. If you're PSN+ they'll set you back $5.25 and $2.50 respectively. Just do it. Trust ol' Spawn.

I will get those as well. Sounds good!

  • Author

Has anybody played Killzone on Vita? 

I bought Killzone tonight. For $9 I could not pass it up. I gotta say this is the most gorgeous looking game I have played on Vita yet. It really shows what the Vita is capable of. Its quite fun and glad I purchased.

 

That said, I found my hand cramping a bit playing an FPS on the Vita. Its fast paced and you are constantly moving about and using the top buttons to aim and shoot. I don't know why they just don't design these things to feel good in your hand like a controller does. I love my vita buts its not the most comfortable thing to play FPS on. This game is great though.

I bought Killzone tonight. For $9 I could not pass it up. I gotta say this is the most gorgeous looking game I have played on Vita yet. It really shows what the Vita is capable of. Its quite fun and glad I purchased.

 

That said, I found my hand cramping a bit playing an FPS on the Vita. Its fast paced and you are constantly moving about and using the top buttons to aim and shoot. I don't know why they just don't design these things to feel good in your hand like a controller does. I love my vita buts its not the most comfortable thing to play FPS on. This game is great though.

Definitely gonna grab a copy. You're right, $9 is hard to pass up. Problem is I just need more space! Damn you Sony and your exclusive memory cards! lol

I have the same cramping issue. I've seen a couple accessories that might help. When I test them out, I'll be sure to post my input. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.