Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Possible Return of B & B

Featured Replies

Anonymous sources are telling the Examiner that Mike Judge is potentially working on a 30 episode return of Beavis and Butthead. The original format and look would return and we would see these new episodes have newer music videos for the dynamic duo to give commentary to.

Original story is here.

I, for one, would LOVE a return of this show. I really hadn't realized how much I missed the show until I watched a few episodes I found on a VHS when I was cleaning out an old closet....Which then made me re-watch the movie. I CAN'T WAIT, IF IT'S TRUE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yW_sIKBfIk

  • Author

Lol God that show just got ended and it has like a million episodes.

And out of that million, only about 5 of them are even worth watching.

Now if they would only bring back Ren & Stimpy, it would be perfect!

They brought it back for a year during 2003-2004. It was so bad, dude. Seriously. Lots of homoerotic undertones. Like, really bad. lol

*edit* Here ya go - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren_and_stimpy#Ren_and_Stimpy_Adult_Party_Cartoon_2003.E2.80.932004

  • Author

Now if they would only bring back Ren & Stimpy, it would be perfect!

Netflix streaming has the good Ren & Stimpy, as well as the REALLY REALLY BAD Spike TV version that PK mentions.

And out of that million, only about 5 of them are even worth watching.

Mooninite.gif You take it back! King of the Hill is the best show evar!!!!

Mooninite.gif You take it back! King of the Hill is the best show evar!!!!

any episode with peggy in it was ruined. that is all

any episode with peggy in it was ruined. that is all

I'll give you that, Peggy is a huge buzz-kill, her voice is annoying. But I always loved how Cotton would mess with her. Only on rare occasions straying away from calling her "Hanks wife" to call her Peggy for once.

I'll give you that, Peggy is a huge buzz-kill, her voice is annoying. But I always loved how Cotton would mess with her. Only on rare occasions straying away from calling her "Hanks wife" to call her Peggy for once.

dale was the saving grace for that show. cotton was ok, but most episodes were a meh with him. nothing bad just not much i laughed at.

They brought it back for a year during 2003-2004. It was so bad, dude. Seriously. Lots of homoerotic undertones. Like, really bad. lol

*edit* Here ya go - http://en.wikipedia....03.E2.80.932004

Thanks for the link. I'd heard they brought it back, but I didn't know when or how to see it. It also says the guy who originally voiced Stimpy wouldn't come back to the show because it was so terrible. That's too bad, he was frikkin funny.

You've got to admit though, the original episodes are classics!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.