Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New Way To Browse

Featured Replies

Next week we’ll be launching another way to browse content on Xbox LIVE Arcade and we’re calling it Destination Arcade. With a growing library of over 250 Arcade games, Destination Arcade will allow you to discover new games and content you enjoy through an easy-to-use visual browser. You’ll have the ability to sort by price, community rating, and more! Also, stay up to date on the latest arcade releases through a news feed and also find out what games your friends like and recommend. This brand new recommendation engine & visual browser app will be available in the US on July 14th from the Games Marketplace section of the dashboard.

4768451372_2928005e22_b.jpg

Source: Major Nelson

This looks very neat. I have a lot of Arcade games and like getting good new ones (especially on Deal of the Week). I will most certainly use this, and recommend many of the games that I have.

I kind of like how it has a retro Obox look, too. It looks somewhat like the Obox dashboard.

I hope it's not mandatory. Zune Marketplace still lags me up so much that I stop watching videos on Xbox. All these new features take precious seconds to load, time I'd rather be doing playing games. :)

I hope it's a secondary ap like Halo Waypoint, Rock Band Music Store, etc, in case I want to keep using old method.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.