December 27, 201312 yr comment_81703 On the Batman Arkham Facebook page, a mysterious message appeared hinting at a big announcement coming on 12/31/2013. Could it be a new next-gen Batman Arkham game or perhaps DLC for Batman Arkham: Origins?Warner Bros. has previously announced that narrative driven DLC was to be expected sometime in 2014 for Batman Arkham: Origins, but they did not give an exact time frame for when gamers could expect it.There is also the chance that the announcement could be a next-gen Batman Arkham game considering that owners of the next-gen consoles with the exception of the Wii U, do not have a Batman: Arkham game to play.What do you think? Game or DLC?via Batman Arkham FacebookClick here to view the article Report
December 27, 201312 yr comment_81706 I'm going to vote that it is DLC, but a new Batman game could be interesting. Report
December 29, 201312 yr comment_81729 I'm thinking DLC as well, but I wouldn't e surprised to see a next gen console release either. Report
January 2, 201412 yr comment_81826 This game sits still shrink wrapped on my shelf. Along with The Last of Us, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Wonderful 101, Rocksmith 2014, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, and a slew of others. I am ashamed. At least my Batman season pass will get me the DLC. lol Report
January 2, 201412 yr comment_81828 Spawn, you should definitely play The Last of Us. It was an amazing game, emotional, great graphics and took GOTY just about everywhere. Report
January 2, 201412 yr comment_81830 I have it and the season pass. Once I'm done with Link Between Worlds and Assassin's Creed 4, it is next. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now