December 27, 201312 yr comment_81696 Sup everyone, I joined a couple days ago. I've met a couple of you in game and it's been chill hanging out. Looking forward to gaming some more with you guys & gals. A lil bit about me: I'm from SoCal and love long walks on the beach.... Tuna Report
December 27, 201312 yr comment_81697 BIG FISH! I'm glad you joined, man. You've been a lot of fun to hang and game with. Report
December 27, 201312 yr comment_81698 My favorite kind of tuna is albacore. Welcome to the forums. Report
December 27, 201312 yr comment_81700 By the way, Tuna is a streamer on Twitch. Be sure to check him out -- http://www.twitch.tv/tuna05lp Report
December 30, 201312 yr comment_81735 Welcome to the foum Tuna. Glad you decided to join up. I'll have to check out your stream when I get a chance. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.