December 26, 201312 yr comment_81687 Big games on the ps3 especially. Dont starve on the ps4 Bioshock infinite, DMC, and Brothers : a tale of two sons on ps3 With Worms : battle island and Smart as.... on vitaLooking to feb its still unofficial, but Drive Club should be the first big ps4 game on ps+ Report
December 29, 201312 yr comment_81732 I was wondering how they were going to do the cross system game thing. Will they keep addon more games for PS4 and slowly phase out the PS3? I have to assume so, but I'm curious how long it will take. Report
December 30, 201312 yr Author comment_81736 Probably quite awhile. I'd say maybe 2-3 years. PS2 had new games up to about 3-4 years after ps3 was released and they'll want to have at least one ps+ ps3 title until then to cater to that crowd... worst thing they could do is ignore the people who've supported them longest. Thats a quick way to lose supporters. Report
December 30, 201312 yr comment_81737 Agreed. I've had a PS+ membership for a while. Got a pretty big collection of unplayed downloads. I supported them out of principle. I'm already disappointed its a requirement for PS4 online. Report
January 2, 201412 yr comment_81825 Frustrated I bought Brothers during the Xbox sales and now it's going to be free on PS+. Ahh well, that's all part of the backlog hoarding problem I have, I suppose. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.