December 14, 201312 yr comment_81563 2 months old. Has a huge tank of energy that lasts for hours and barely keeps in place. This is him finally taking a small nap on my keyboard. Report
December 15, 201312 yr comment_81569 lol. That picture immediately reminded me of sad cat diary. Kittens are always a blast. Report
December 15, 201312 yr comment_81571 Good looking cat. Its wierd how cats like to sleep in random places Report
December 15, 201312 yr Author comment_81572 I came back alte last night to find him napping on my mouse. Report
December 21, 201312 yr comment_81623 I came back alte last night to find him napping on my mouse. Probably just got done chasing it. Report
December 29, 201312 yr Author comment_81720 One thing we found out recently is that he just loves licking our noses whenever he can.First cat I ever met that does so. Also, his new sleeping bed. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.