December 14, 201312 yr comment_81553 Don't freak out, he'll be fine. He is having his Appendix removed tomorrow. If you have him on IM, please send him a message. He is bored sitting in his bed. He's pretty fun to talk to right now since he is high on pain meds. lol Get well soon, bro! Report
December 14, 201312 yr comment_81556 That's terrible that he is in the hospital, but I'm relieved it's nothing too serious!!! He'll be out in no time I'm sure. Get well soon GG! Report
December 16, 201312 yr comment_81574 I'm back! Surgery went well, I'm home and limping around, other then that I'm good. It is a bit more painful than I thought but it's okay. I'm off work for a month though, and I'm put on leave so I'll be getting a vacation during Christmas which is pretty nice. Report
December 16, 201312 yr comment_81575 Off for a month? What are you going to do with yourself? Glad to hear everything went well. Report
December 16, 201312 yr comment_81577 You dont realize how much you use your stomach muscles until they slice them open, had my appendix out a long time ago and the first 3 days it was rough going. Get better soon. Report
December 16, 201312 yr comment_81578 Glad to hear you are home! Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Report
December 17, 201312 yr comment_81590 A month...shit i can do a month standing on my head....call me when your on month 4........lol. Seriously...glad your home and kicking Report
December 21, 201312 yr comment_81621 Hopefully your moving around without a lot of pain before Christmas... a pretty typical operation, but sounds painful none the less. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.