November 27, 201312 yr comment_81301 Aaaaaaaaand it begins. Damn, and I just got paid today too lol. Looks like I'll be picking up some random stuff as usual! Also, Sleeping Dogs is on sale right now for $4.99 and is a great buy/fun game! Report
November 27, 201312 yr comment_81306 Steam has so many sales, its like they dont want me to pick up a wii u when super smash brothers comes out Report
November 28, 201312 yr Author comment_81307 Steam has so many sales, its like they dont want me to pick up a wii u when super smash brothers comes out I'll be honest. I kind of want a Wii U. I'm just waiting for more games. :/ Report
November 28, 201312 yr comment_81308 MoI'll be honest. I kind of want a Wii U. I'm just waiting for more games. :/Im not so sure how quoting works but hope i did it right.Yea same here. Report
November 28, 201312 yr comment_81309 If u haven't checked out the games on sale heres a listDaily Deals:Sleeping dogs- $4.99Left 4 Dead 2- $4.99Terraria- $2.49Outlast- $6.79Antichamber- $4.99The Walking Dead- $6.24Prison Architect- $14.99Skyrim Elder Scrolls- $7.49Rouge Legacy - $5.09 Report
November 28, 201312 yr comment_81311 MoIm not so sure how quoting works but hope i did it right.Yea same here.Ive had a Wii U.....the one i won in last yr's giveaway. I never used it after a few weeks. Donated it to a friend who had a fire and lost everytjing Report
November 28, 201312 yr comment_81314 I really should avoid all these sales. I'm not suppose to be buying anything after my car purchase. Report
November 29, 201312 yr comment_81360 ..... and now I have a Steam badge for owning over 500 games. I have a problem... lol Report
December 2, 201312 yr comment_81376 The 7th Guest/11th Hour bundle - 7.49Kairo - 1.49Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare - 3.49Monaco - 2.99Deadpool - 9.99About half of that was payed for with TF2 loot I sold on the community market. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.