November 27, 201312 yr comment_81287 Steam Reviews Now In Beta Announcement - ValveNov 25, 2013 Leading Entertainment Platform Provides More Ways To Share ExperiencesNovember 25, 2013 - Valve today announced the beta launch of Steam Reviews, adding more ways Steam users may share their experiences with others and make more informed purchase decisions.Users considering a purchase on Steam may now browse reviews from friends and the community, leave comments on reviews, and indicate which reviews they found helpful.Once a user has played a game or used a software title on Steam, they are able to write a review of that product and share their experience with everyone on Steam. Steam Reviews is an evolution of the Recommendation system that has been a part of Steam since 2010. Over the past few years, Steam users have written over 7 million Recommendations of games and software to their friends. Those Recommendations have been upgraded to Steam Reviews. As such, users may now choose to make their past Recommendations visible as Reviews to everyone on Steam, if they wish, by visiting their list of Reviews and changing the settings accordingly.Steam Reviews is currently in open beta, accessible to any Steam user.For more information, please visit www.steampowered.com/reviews Report
November 27, 201312 yr comment_81290 Needs some work. I made my past reviews open to the public but I keep getting a message that it's set to private and to click blah blah to make it public. THEY ARE! lol Report
November 27, 201312 yr comment_81291 PK reviews Borderlands 2: It's really good. Every other game: It sucks. Report
November 27, 201312 yr comment_81292 I guess my game reviews would dispute that. Mafia II and Alice: Madness returns. Report
November 28, 201312 yr comment_81336 This could prove to be pretty cool. I like the idea of seeing what people think before I jump into a game. Of course, it's a double edged sword. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.