November 26, 201312 yr comment_81273 Rockstar has announced that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be releasing on Tablets and Smartphones in December.Amazon Kindle, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices will all be receiving GTA: San Andreas. Previously GTA III and GTA: Vice City were released and received mixed reviews due to difficult controls, because of the touchscreen.Rockstar has said that GTA: San Andreas on tablets and smart phones will have remastered graphics, enhanced character and car model, and a reworked checkpoint system. The iOS version of the GTA: San Andreas will have support for iOS 7 game controllers.According to The Verge, Rockstar has said that this is "the best-looking version of San Andreas yet." via The VergeClick here to view the article Report
November 26, 201312 yr comment_81276 This is pretty great news! Thanks Siren! I have GTA3 on my Galaxy S3 and I admit, while fun to play, the controls are kind of sketchy! Report
November 27, 201312 yr comment_81285 Haven't really gamed much on my phone, but I have used my Nexus 7 (2012) for several games with pretty good results.Does GTA use the whole tilt to steer concept? Controls I think could get a bit wonky when switching from driving to walking/running. Report
November 28, 201312 yr comment_81334 I don't think it does. I have one of them on my iphone, but I can't remember if it has tilt steering. Probably not because I remember enjoying playing it. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now