November 21, 201312 yr comment_81200 For all you reddit lovers come over to http://www.reddit.com/r/Gamercide/ . I know a lot of people now a days enjoy reddit and I think we could bring in a lot of members this way. Subscribe and share with your friends, and post whatever you wish, or join just to keep up with everyone else. Report
November 21, 201312 yr Author comment_81201 If anyone wants to help with the sub let me know, I need help with background and banner, buttons, links and such. Report
November 21, 201312 yr Author comment_81202 I may or may not hold a contest this weekend on twitch to try to bring in new members. Report
November 22, 201312 yr comment_81206 I like this, reddit is how I found you guys in the first place. Report
November 23, 201312 yr comment_81214 I joined an subscribed. I don't know a lot about the reddit setup, but I can help you with the background, banners etc. Report
November 23, 201312 yr Author comment_81217 dat what is your name on there and ill give you modship so you can edit stuff Report
November 23, 201312 yr Author comment_81218 thanks everyone for subscribing, make sure to introduce yourselves so if anyone knew shows up they will follow your lead. Report
November 26, 201312 yr comment_81265 Thanks. I'll see what I can do when I get a chance. Want to keep the same theme/look as the forum? Report
November 27, 201312 yr comment_81280 so... i made a reddit account and i saw that my gamercide profile was linked to reddit, and gotta say its pretty amazing how u guys integrated the gamercide profiles to reddit. Report
November 27, 201312 yr Author comment_81289 Siren I am linking all your articles to our reddit page, they go straight to your articles on the main site. Report
November 28, 201312 yr comment_81340 I updated the banner. Would you rather the page look more like the forum or more like the main site? Or something completely different? Report
November 29, 201312 yr Author comment_81343 Something like this is what I had in mind. http://www.reddit.com/r/GTA5 Report
December 28, 201312 yr Author comment_81717 just a reminder we are on reddit. so if anyone new joined or someone missed it, go over and subscribe to us on reddit. Report
December 30, 201312 yr comment_81744 Siren I am linking all your articles to our reddit page, they go straight to your articles on the main site.You did an awesome job with this! Sorry I found this post a little late. I joined and subscribed Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.