Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The big Halloween dud

Featured Replies

By 9pm I had a whole 0 kids show. My buddy on the other hand ran out of candy 2hrs in. He said he had 600 kids show. Anyone else keep track how many

I went through 2 bowls of candy started about 5:30 and went till 8pm. I didnt count though.

Out here in these parts, we don't get trick r treaters.  However when we lived in our first place in town we went through 5 big bags of candy in an hour the last year that we lived there. (There is a time limit of 2 hours to trick r treat in town on one set day)  I had to leave Jason to deal with the trick r treaters so I could go run to the store to get more.

I was at class and my mom just decided to leave the bowl outside with a sign asking to just take a few and leave the rest for others. I expected it to be completely empty but when I got home....barely a dent in it.

I didn't have any candy so I didn't have my light on but our tiny little apartment complex has a light on constantly for the laundry room that is right by my apartment and I peeked out to see two different sets of trick or treaters getting tricked by the washer and drier in the empty room with water heaters.  TRICK BITCHES.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.