Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Naughty Bear

Featured Replies

Holy crap stay away from this one at all costs.

If you've seen trailers, you get an idea of what it's about. What you don't see though is that you play the same level. Over and over and over again. Killing bears in different ways. Fun for five minutes, then it's a god awful grind.

Think of it like Sneak King, only if Sneak King had one level. And was $50 retail.

I still kinda want to try it eventually, especially after IGN gave it a 3/10 (they gave Deadly Premonition a 2/10 and I must have gotten at least 20 hours of enjoyment out of that), lol

Speaking of Sneak King though, I bought it from gamestop for .99 cents yesterday.

ive goten a few messages from people about this game saying to stay away from it. i may have to look up a video and see why its so bad

  • Author

Videos make it seem really fun. That's the issue. lol. I rented it. I think it's a solid rental, but really REALLY should have been a straight XBLA title. People would be singing it's praises if it were XBLA.

And I thought Sneak King was fun for a crappy little budget game. Really buggy though, and no one interested in patching it lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.