Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Batman Arkham O

Featured Replies

If you've ever played Arkham city.....you've played this. Granted its a new story but still

Yeah everything I've read basically says that Arkham City is the superior game.  I'll probably rent this or something at some point.  I'm kind of more excited to play/try Batman: BlackGate for the Vita which is pretty much a Metroidvania game and got good reviews.

Honestly, Arkham City was pretty good but once I finished the story I had no desire to do all that tedious side stuff like collecting the Riddler question marks. The challenge maps get a bit tiresome as well. I pretty much had enough of that game and don't feel compelled to play this one right away.

 

Feels like they are milking this yearly release thing like Assassin's Creed haha. New game with little to no improvements with a tacked on multiplayer mode.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.