October 24, 201312 yr comment_80804 So if its only the smell dont you still have an issue most of the time? Cant they put some noise cancelling technology in there? Report
October 24, 201312 yr comment_80811 The first person who couples both of those technologies will be a rich person. haha Report
October 25, 201312 yr comment_80816 Would be interesting to try, but damn, $40? Plus, wouldn't it just bake in there? Report
October 26, 201312 yr comment_80826 I would be game to try, or you could Ava. I'd need underwear guarantee for $40. Report
October 27, 201312 yr comment_80829 I would be game to try, or you could Ava. I'd need underwear guarantee for $40. Who would then be the judge if they work? Report
October 27, 201312 yr Author comment_80832 Well you obviously have to hire a male model to sniff your ass when you have flatulence Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.