Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Problems with connection.

Featured Replies

The past several months I've been having problems with my internet. My PC seems to run fine and my up and down speed are very good. However when I use my xbox or roku it's hard to connect and stay connected to the net. What would cause this? Like right now I'm on my pc and I'm in the living room, my wireless router is in the dining room right behind me, maybe 15 feet? I have 3 or 4 bars out of 5 on my pc. It is less on my xbox. I have reset my router several times. It's really a problem on my xbox and roku, I will be streaming videos or playing a game and my connection will drop. My pc is fine though. Do I need to get a new wireless router? Do I need to update it some how? Any help would be appreciated.

Hmmm, that is really strange GG.

 

First off, what kind of router are you using?

 

Secondly, you may want to check to see if there is any firmware upgrades available for your actual router.  I know with mine I need to log into the router (usually you need to type 192.168.1.1 into your web browser).  It should prompt you to enter your username and password (default is "admin" and "password" for those respectively).  In those settings there is usually an update area or something.

In addition to updating the firmware, is it possible you are receiving interference from other wireless routers or appliances?

I can pick up over 40 wireless networks from my apartment so my wireless don't work worth a crap and theirs nothing I can do about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.