July 2, 201016 yr comment_12847 It is on sale today, but I don't want to get it if I am not for sure how well it would run on my pc.Here are my specs...http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5131/downloadi.png Report
July 2, 201016 yr comment_12848 It is on sale today, but I don't want to get it if I am not for sure how well it would run on my pc.Here are my specs...http://img192.images...1/downloadi.pngYou should be able to run it. Specially once you get the other card. And I can't believe it's that cheap! I Just bought the dang knoxx DLC before. GAH these deals drive me crazy. Guess I'll get the other two now at least. 10 bucks for Borderlands! Report
July 2, 201016 yr Author comment_12850 That is what I thought but I wanted a second opinion.Thanks man. Got the game plus all the dlc for 20 bucks. lol Report
July 2, 201016 yr Author comment_12852 We have a third now!lol, ya, I guess ya do... just let me know if ya ever want to play. Report
July 2, 201016 yr comment_12854 PK needs to get all the DLC for PC while its super cheap!I got them. =] Report
July 2, 201016 yr comment_12855 lol. That was like offering candy to a child.. Just couldn't resist. Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14011 You missed out. =]Do not feel bad for Sedington. He has like 180 games on Steam he never plays. =p Report
July 18, 201016 yr comment_14039 I don't know about having thaaat many.... And I play them some, played a bunch while I didn't have internet for a few days recently. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.