Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Am I the winner or the loser?

Featured Replies

You are the winner!!

 

I just got back from a weeklong vacation with the fam, not that I post much anyway.

It was fun, my kids performed in a ballroom dance show at Disneyland, we stayed a week in Anahiem went to the beach and then the parks.  

Bing's a cool guy. When I'm the only one online, he cheers me up. lol

 

How was your vacation, Dubl?

Hope your kids had fun Dubl!  I remember going down to Disney with the marching band when I was in HS.  It was good memories.  :D

 

Did you go anywhere else like Universal while you were down there or just did the whole Disney thing?

I dont know if Knotts is open, we drove past it but I dont recall seeing any rides going, we just did Disney, my wife is a die hard fan and the kids are too, by Friday I was exhausted but they had fun, I had a pedometer to count steps and averaged 22K steps or about 10-12 miles of walking each day. My 2 oldest were the ones who preformed, and the 2 younger ones finally got to go on most of the bigger rides, tower of terror was a big hit, and the Indiana Jones ride, the new Cars ride is also very well done but the wait times were a joke they were consistently 1-2 hours and you were lucky if you got fast pass before they ran out, so we only went on that one a few times. Other than that the park wasnt too crowded its fall break in Ut so alot of families were there and they had halloween stuff going on so that was cool.

That's the memory that stands out for me the most from Disneyland. The long ass waits in line. lol

 

x2.  Standing in the long lines was always the worst!  I remember reading some article about people "hiring" disabled people to be able to skip lines too haha.

 

Glad you all had fun Dubl, and that is a hell of a lot of walking!

The lines as a whole werent bad, mostly it was only a 10 min wait, but that new cars ride was always busy, and yes the hot tub at the hotel was a welcome sight after walking all day. And they have changed policy on the disabled people being able to go right to the front because of that issue, it was put in place while we were there. Basically they have to go through the Fast Pass line like everyone else.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.