September 18, 201313 yr comment_80060 Sometime not long ago, Vine videos stopped working for me while using Firefox. I am stubborn and will not load up an inferior browser just to watch a Vine clip. I knew that the geniuses of the internet would fix this and they have! Go here and fix your shithttp://www.ghacks.net/2013/08/26/fix-vine-videos-playing-firefox-web-browser/ Report
September 18, 201313 yr Author comment_80061 Don't want to mess around in Firefox's config settings? Here's a Greasemonkey script.http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/176997 Report
September 18, 201313 yr Author comment_80062 Figured I'd put a great Vine up for testing purposes. https://vine.co/v/hvZeLIbdePi Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80065 THANK YOU, firefox has been kinda all over the place for me for the past couple of months now, might have to switch to chrome. Report
September 18, 201313 yr Author comment_80069 Right? I was so happy when I tried the fix and it worked. Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80070 I may be missing something here...but aren't Vines only available to be watched on a mobile device? Report
September 18, 201313 yr Author comment_80074 Don't think so. They show up in my twitter field all the time. When they first showed up on the web they ran fine on Firefox. But the switch to HTML5 from Flash gunked things all up. Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_80163 I added embeds to Gamercide. So you can now link Vine videos here. Apparently the embed uses flash by default, because embeds work for me, while the main site does not. If you don't want to install Greasemonkey or change Firefox settings you can just click on the embed link at the bottom of the Vine video you want to watch. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.