September 17, 201313 yr comment_80032 read this earlier looks like Cod elite type of app......... can make custom plates, cars and maybe guns...... plus you can train your dog from anywhere you like. http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/16/grand-theft-auto-v-companion-app-revealed Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80064 How do you log into social club from in game? I can't see a way to do it right now. Report
September 18, 201313 yr Author comment_80066 Sorry i dont know havent played any of the game yet...... working nights tonight..... damn job always gets in the way of my gaming. Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80072 I've enjoyed it so far. It's a little slow when you only have one character, but it picks up pretty fast once Michael comes into play. I played way too late tonight. Driving is a little strand, especially with the one dudes super concentration mode or whatever. Particularly when you switch back and forth and Michael doesn't have that ability. All in all, it's GTA with most if not all of what I wanted to see. Oh, and the tow truck is fun too. Haha. Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80086 How do you log into social club from in game? I can't see a way to do it right now.I am thinking you may have to go to the Rockstar Social Club Site to link your console to your account. Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80087 I don't think it's online yet. Several casters I've watched haven't been able to login via the game or the app. Same goes for the Bawsaq stocks thing. The other stock market thing changes, but not the bawsaq one yet. Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80089 Yeah I just got the app today and I only got logged in once. After that it just keeps telling me an error has occurred or that I am logged in elsewhere. Hope they fix it soon. Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80090 Oh well. I don't really care if I can train Chops. Though, I did take the time to "seduce" a stripper last night. On the way to her place I apparently scared her with my driving. So, I officially bought into time wasting silliness in game. Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80092 I was able to sign-in to 'the club' by the facebook option in-game. Seems the connection is rather iffy because it required several attempt before it got through. Finally completed the process and received the free garage. Report
September 19, 201313 yr comment_80110 Yeah. Works for me too. Though I didn't train much. Fed him, needy ass dog. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.