Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!

Featured Replies

WOOOOOOOO CANADA DAY!!!!

I got everything I need!! 12 pack of Canadian and 12 pack of Blue .. all the fixin's for Poutine, a Mars Bar, and hell I even have some Old Dutch Ketchup Chips!!

  • Author

It's almost 9am and I've downed three Canadians .. need to slow it down a bit if I'm going to make through the rest of the day. I'm not allowed out of the apartment on Canada day.

just for you guys, i'll pop some oxycodone. yay canada!

  • Author

don't forget to fill up on some Poutine!! .. Cheese, French Fries, and Gravy

  • Author

oooo .. I don't feel so good anymore .. .. here's to a great Canada Day!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.