Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Greetings.

Featured Replies

Hello all,

 

Decided to make an account after being introduced to Gamercide via the infamous PeeKnuckle, and following the Gamercide twitch channel. I mostly play on Xbox, but am looking for alternatives for the next-generation of gaming. So hello everyone, will be lurking and posting around. :D

welcome to Gamercide..... Like with all noobies i like to break the ice with a question....... What fills most of your xbox gaming time??   (Game and/or series)

You bastard...... haha... I never said I wasnt a noob. Just want to push others to post more than just one time. I will try and make up an avitar just for you...

  • Author

welcome to Gamercide..... Like with all noobies i like to break the ice with a question....... What fills most of your xbox gaming time??   (Game and/or series)

 

I am an avid Borderlands 2 live-streamer (how I met PK), and I also have been involved with the Call of Duty series for years with my circle of gaming friends. Huge into Castlevania: HD. Also am an avid Bethesda RPG fan, mostly the Fallout series.

Well Ganza pleasures all mine.....Hope some day i could get a chance to play a game with a full gamercide crew

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.