July 1, 201016 yr comment_12683 Hello fellow citzens of the gaming world, i suck at gaming but i play anyway for the fun of it </3. I like rpg's but not intense ones that totally blow my mind. I play mostly on the xbox 360 and i love Oblivion and Fable 2. I also like call of duty, which i am a beast at being killed. I also enjoy long walks on the beach and 7-11. Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_12694 i want a mcmuffin now.me too, but mcdonalds doesnt serve them till morning Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_12697 i want the one that uses pankakes instead of muffins... with bacon...welcome to the crack houseon a side note: oblivion, aaahhh the god ol' days,. Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_12699 mcgriddle. on a related note, damn them for ruining the steak mcskillet. i loved that thing. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.