Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

hello.

Featured Replies

hai,gaiz.

 

I'm not exactly sure what to put in these introductory posts... so I'm just going to wing it.

 

I don't exactly exist on the internet, because girls are apparently nonexistent on the interwebs. Not exactly a hardcore console gamer, but I do play on the XBox more often than I do on the PS. Yeahhhhh... I don't know what else to put here.

WELCOME TO THIS. This is Gamercide. Gamercide would like to say welcome...but it's a website. WELCOME! <3

welcome to the the site.... I like to ask a question to all noobies more less an ice breaker.....What kind of game style do you prefer???? (RPG, Shooters, Racing, Etc....)

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.