August 18, 201313 yr comment_79322 I figured everyone needs a place to learn all the things GG decides to throw out during streams.So this is the perfect place for anyone to plant any GG based things they here GG saying while Live, such as If you run naked backwards through a cornfield the corn will go up your butt. I figure this will help new people joining the livestreams to not be afraid if they hear GG letting out his true GG self. Report
August 22, 201313 yr comment_79418 It's true. Never run backwards through cornfields unless you want it. Report
August 23, 201313 yr comment_79470 Unless you want it. haha. Don't forget the sound board. I need more clips. http://www.gamercide.org/ggsounds/ Report
August 24, 201313 yr comment_79508 Asian bone.Pips not black.I rub my dick on it.toddler and tiara time.you keep poken the bear.I'm not a woman I don't know how many months a baby is. Report
August 25, 201313 yr Author comment_79562 I'm crying right now, I needed that to be sound boarded...NEEDED. Report
August 26, 201313 yr comment_79565 that's an asian bonehttp://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/c/2770806 Report
August 26, 201313 yr comment_79566 toddler and tiara timehttp://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/c/2770793 Report
August 26, 201313 yr comment_79567 your not even blackhttp://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/c/2725360 Report
August 26, 201313 yr comment_79568 I don't do the learnin to good i just rub my dick on ithttp://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/c/2770778 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.