August 27, 201313 yr comment_79576 MrsBE, I watched the end of your stream last night. Amazing escape. http://www.twitch.tv/mrsbadexample/b/451624219 Report
August 27, 201313 yr comment_79586 Congratulations. Your landmine symphony pushed the server to 4Gigabytes of RAM usage on 7 days to die alone. haha. Report
August 28, 201313 yr Author comment_79598 What people who don't have the game realize is, it looks like there's a big ass thumb in that Venision stew/chili. It is so nasty! Report
August 30, 201313 yr comment_79661 Good news and bad news. The game world has been restored and is working. However I had to roll back to the 27th at 11pm EST to fix it. Report
August 30, 201313 yr comment_79665 Sadface. Still, it's better than having the entire file corrupted and losing EVERYTHING. I'd rather lose SOME stuff than everything. Report
August 30, 201313 yr Author comment_79670 I jumped in to check it out and I don't see much changed. Looks like we left it to be perfectly honest. Report
September 16, 201313 yr comment_80014 Up again with 1.1 . Had to roll back, as usual. Let me know if we have any problems. Report
September 21, 201313 yr comment_80172 Well, the server is updated to 1.1a, but the map appears to have been corrupted again. Any time I should roll back to? Report
September 21, 201313 yr Author comment_80174 Naw. We might have to abandon it. Apparently a mod on the forums said people running servers should start new worlds on each update. Report
September 28, 201313 yr comment_80368 Backed up the old world and started a new one from scratch. Hopefully it will last a bit longer. I'm out of town for the next week, so shoot me a PM if anything goes awry and I'll do what I can. Report
November 10, 201312 yr comment_81063 Wasn't sure if you guys were still interested or not, but I have Alpha 2 up and running. It's currently not listing to the public servers so you'll have to connect at games.gmcd.me port 25000 . The password is gamercide . I can remove the password if you'd like. Anyhow, 8 player survival on normal difficulty with a 20 minute Day Night length. Report
November 12, 201312 yr comment_81075 ^ Fixed. I really updated to Alpha 2. No idea where I pulled 1.2 from. Report
November 29, 201312 yr comment_81352 I need to play this again, so I can screech in anger about the beeeees. Report
November 29, 201312 yr comment_81355 I'm just running the server in default. So difficulty is about mid range and no creative mode, but I can change it to whatever you guys prefer. Report
December 4, 201312 yr comment_81407 Don't give PK creative, he just assaults me with chili. WHEN WE GONNA PLAY AGAIN GUYS? I don't like playing this one by myself much. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.