Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs

Featured Replies

OHHHHHH MYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :D :D :D :D :D

 

Not eating tonight because instead I GOT IT ASHDGJHASD

 

NVnzDwb.jpg

 

I have jury duty on the release date and the day after, go figure, but my bloodcurdling shrieks will happen for sure both evenings. I am so freaking hyped. Oh my lord god.

I really need to finish up the original soon. Was one of those games I just had to put down for some reason but never got back into for fear of being completely lost when loading up my last save. Really, really loved the penumbra games, and Dear Esther, so looking forward to this one a lot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.