August 16, 201313 yr comment_79281 http://store.steampowered.com/app/232430/?snr=1_7_15__13Anyone else play it? Beat it earlier today(took me about an hour and 15 minutes), and while short for how much it cost, it's just really really well done. Report
August 17, 201313 yr comment_79299 I've been on the fence. It seems a bit steep in price for what it is. Worth the price you think? Report
August 17, 201313 yr Author comment_79301 It's kinda hard to say, I mean, it is pretty short, even if you are explore very slowly, and it doesn't have that much re-playability. But I just really, really enjoyed the method of story telling, and the story itself. It's probably best to thing of it more like a short story than a game. I'm glad i spent the 18 bucks for it. Report
August 23, 201313 yr comment_79456 I'll certainly pick it up, but I'll wait a bit before I do. I have enough games to play at the moment. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.