Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Radeon HD 7990 Price Drop

Featured Replies

Well, if you're looking for the best of the best in video cards, AMD just dropped the price of it's flagship by $300.  This card is on par with the NVIDIA 690 and Titan, but is now $300 cheaper.  Still expensive at $700, but newegg has a PowerColor Brand listed for 589.99 after rebate. Oh, and you get 8 free games with the purchase: Crysis 3/ Bioshock Infinite/ Tomb Raider/ FarCry3/ Deus Ex: Human Revolution/ Hitman: Absolution/ Sleeping Dogs/ FarCry3: Blood Dragon


 

TechSpot Article

 

Hmm I wonder if Nvidia will drop their prices. I wouldn't mind testing AMD out, but I have a hard time giving up Nvidia, especially with their recording coming out soon.

Hmm I wonder if Nvidia will drop their prices. I wouldn't mind testing AMD out, but I have a hard time giving up Nvidia, especially with their recording coming out soon.

 

Being cheaper as well as currently offering free games was my motivation to switch. The first 7970 I got died after about 2 weeks but the 2nd one had been running leaps and bounds over my old 460 sli setup. No Physx but that really wasn't a killer for me. The Batman games are the only ones I owned that really use Physx to their potential.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.