Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Intel Ivy Bridge-E Prices

Featured Replies

So, this is the chip I've been waiting for to upgrade. I don't know that I will until I see the benchmarks, but it's getting close to time to move on from this i7 970.  The prices are steep, but not out of the realm of reason if the performance proves to be what is expected.

 

http://www.techspot.com/news/53447-enthusiast-class-ivy-bridge-e-cpus-get-priced-ahead-of-launch.html

Nice.  I'd say I want to buy your old CPU, but not having a regular enough income again kind of messes that up at the moment.  I still have that plan to fully upgrade, so I'd at least need to buy a new motherboard and tower too.

What you already better than my i7 950. I haven't had a need for a new processor yet as everything I've used it so far for has given reasonable performance.

Your old processor would even be tempting for me. lol

  • Author

Well, it's not so much a performance upgrade on the processor end as it is on the motherboard end.  This thing has issues with S3 sleep. It just flat out doesn't work with my current setup.  I don't really have a need to upgrade otherwise. Well, that and power consumption for the performance.

Yeah... Motherboard and CPU upgrades usually go hand in hand. Might as well shop for the best of both that will be rather future-proof.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.