August 1, 201313 yr comment_78988 The Elder Scrolls® Anthology. For the first time in the history of the award-winning series, Bethesda presents The Elder Scrolls® in one complete PC collection. Arriving on retail shelves September 10, 2013 for $79.99, The Elder Scrolls Anthology features all five critically-acclaimed games, plus official add-ons – packaged together in an exclusive premium collector’s set. A full list of contents is below. The Elder Scrolls Anthology includes:§ The Elder Scrolls Arena§ The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall§ The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowindo Tribunalo Bloodmoon§ The Elder Scrolls IV: Obliviono Knights of the Nineo Shivering Isles§ The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrimo Dawnguardo Hearthfireo Dragonborn§ Five Physical Maps detailing the lands of Tamriel, Iliac Bay, Morrowind, Cyrodiil, and Skyrim. http://www.elderscrolls.com/ This post has been promoted to an article Report
August 2, 201313 yr Author comment_78994 I want those maps. Mostly because my Morrowind one is long gone. Used to have it on the wall next to my TV so I could reference it while I was playing. Report
August 2, 201313 yr comment_78996 I want a Fallout super ultimate mega edition. So I can buy them all a 15th time. Report
August 2, 201313 yr comment_79000 Well, don't have PC versions of Oblivion and Morrowind, and I don't have any versions of Skyrim, sounds like the right time for me to get them. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.